Longivity

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Longivity

Post by saturn calling » 04 Jun 2018

Dear learned memberfor a capricorn ascendent like me ..7 lord moon in 8 house indicate a short life..?
My bd is 1 november 1980 ahmednagar( mh) at 1.45pm.pls throw some light on it

sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck

joyd

Re: Longivity

Post by joyd » 04 Jun 2018

7th lord in 8th gives you a long distant relative as your life partner with some legacies.Moon in ketus star denoting that your partner is spiritual in nature or you may become more spiritual after their entry in to your life too.you have good longivity. Nothing to worry much on it.

joyd.

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 05 Jun 2018

Thanks joyd..

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 12 Sep 2020

[quote="saturn calling" post_id=260610 time=1528217101 user_id=1921]
Thanks joyd..
[/quote]

Hello joyd
Recently I was diagnosed with chronic terminal lung disease.i am very worried since then.can you again look at my chart and throw some inporrantvlight on it.thabks in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Sep 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Given the birth-time and assuming I've not goofed up in the location details, it looks like Udaya Lagna is close to Sandhi/Cusp - changing after ~5+ minutes.
2. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanista Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja - who looks to be well placed in his Swasthana in Vrischika Rashi. But then, it looks like he is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree (exalted but conjunct Rahu in Navamsa-D9). To make matters worse, Lagna is with Ketu - in the Ketu-Rahu axis.
3. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev being placed in ill-placed Moon/Chandra's Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra or his debilitation in Navamsa or D9 are not preferable.
4. Arogya Karaka Sun/Ravi is the 8th lord and conjuct with 6th (& 9th) lord Mercury/Budha - more importantly, he also seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.
5. Mano Karaka Moon/Chandra the 7th lord's placement in the 8th house - nor be being posited in the Lunar Consteallation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu are not preferable either. Incidentally, current Maha-Dasha is that of Moon/Chandra.

Incidentally, Moon/Chandra and 4th house/lord are responsible for Lungs. Given the situation, please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), it might be beneficial for you to consider offering specially prayers to Mahadev Shiva, every Monday with unwavering faith, devotiion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 13 Sep 2020

Ok so you mean future is more challenging and what will be effect aftermoon sasha is over starting from june 2021.ty